A lot of clients don’t want to risk it to travel with his rifle and especially if they are travelling through Europe and other gun-free countries. Then there is the option of renting a gun from us. This makes a lot of sense especially when you are travelling with your family and doing site seeing on the same trip.
- .270 or larger rifle is required by law.
Dangers game: (big 5)
- .375 or bigger rifle is required by law.
- You are allowed to bring two hunting guns one shotgun per person.
- You are allowed to bring 100 rounds of ammunition per rifle.
You are not allowed:
- Automatic rifle
- Semi-automatic hunting rifle
Rifle permits/documentation you should have:
- Invitation Letter from Outfitter
- Airline tickets/Itinerary